Guided and Self-Guided
Mountain Biking and Walking Holidays
Terms and Conditions.
1. Booking:To make a booking please call or e-mail to check availability, then send us a completed booking form with the appropriate deposit of 10% per person. Once your payment is authorized we will send you a booking reference as confirmation plus an invoice for the balance. Bookings can be made over the telephone but will not be deemed accepted until the completed booking form is received. The balance must be paid no later than 8 weeks before departure. If you book less than 8 weeks before departure, full payment must be made on booking. Wheelie Cyprus reserves the right to cancel your holiday and to levy the cancellation charges as detailed below if the balance is not paid on time.
2. The Contract:Your contract with us is effective following our written confirmation of your booking. Your contract is with Wheelie Cyprus and does not include any travel arrangements e.g. flights made with a third party.
3. Changes:Should you need to change your booking and we can do so, a charge of £20 per person will apply. Should we not be able to accommodate your changes and you choose to cancel your holiday, the cancellation charges below will apply
4. Cancellation:Should you have to cancel your holiday, we must have written instructions from the person who made the original booking. You may be entitled to a partial refund depending on the date of your received cancellation letter before departure date. Cancellation charges are as follows:
5. Force Majeure:Wheelie Cyprus cannot be held responsible for any loss, delay or costs caused by circumstances of force majeure which may include war, riot, adverse weather conditions, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster or fire.
6. Insurance:Please ensure that you are adequately insured. All participants must have a valid insurance policy including appropriate cover against medical and accident risks. You agree to indemnify Wheelie Cyprus for any costs associated in connection with any medical attention required, should you not have a valid insurance policy
7. Activities:All activity sports can be dangerous. You must act with due care and attention at all times. Wheelie Cyprus accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injuries, however caused. For cycling trips, the conditions and terrain of all trails will be fully explained to you. You should ensure that you inform Wheelie Cyprus of your previous experience of mountain biking so that we can match the route to your capabilities. It is your responsibility to inform your guide if you are finding a route too difficult so that alternative arrangements can be made. Do not attempt to ride a section which you know is beyond your skill level.
8. Safety:It is a condition of all cycling trips that a safety helmet and gloves be worn at all times. These will be provided to all participants hiring a bike from Wheelie Cyprus. The Group leader has the right of authority to ensure the safety of the whole group
9. Bike Hire :The bike remains the property of Wheelie Cyprus (the Owner)& will not be sold, hired , parted with or mis-used - It will be returned in the same condition (excluding wear & tear) - The Owner reserves the right to charge for any damage to the bike (other than wear & tear) during the period of hire - The Owner will not be liable for damage or loss through breakdown or other defect in the equipment beyond the Owner's control - If lost or stolen, the Owner reserves the right to charge for loss, the amount being not less than £250 - The person hiring must notify the Owner in case of loss
10. Disclaimer:All participants are required to sign a disclaimer showing that they have read the terms and conditions before participating in any activity with Wheelie Cyprus
Site created by: Alistair J Smeaton. © Copyright 2002 - 2012